5 Cyber Liabilities for Manufacturers
Unique ID: 2092b570-7457-4bbe-96af-c0c1b191b568
Cyber Liability and Insurance Options for Ensuring Coverage
Contrary to common belief, there are a variety of cyber liabilities that aren’t covered by most manufacturers’ commercial general liability policies. Considering breaches continue to happen to many corporations, including Target and Sony, but facilities of all sizes should know they’re not exempt from the same risk. In a recent article published by Industry Today, Assurance CEO and Manufacturing Practice Leader, Tony Chimino, discusses the types to cyber liabilities relevant to manufacturers along with guidelines for purchasing cyber coverage.
Read the full story and borrow our tips for getting covered.
- Cyber & Privacy Liability Series: Part 1
- Private Companies Must Wake Up On Cyber Liability Insurance
- 10 Tips for Buying Cyber Insurance
- Manufacturing Blog
- Manufacturing Industry Page
- Manufacturing Webinar Replays
- Manufacturing Library Resources
ABOUT THE AUTHOR